Notice of Privacy
In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties hereinafter referred to as the Law, this Privacy Notice is issued in the following terms:
RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, Industrias Zelina SA de CV, (hereinafter Zelina) with address located at Vainilla 270, Granjas México, Iztacalco, 08400 Mexico City, is responsible for obtaining, disclosing, storing, using, handling, use, and / or disposition of the personal data that it collects from its Clients (hereinafter the Holders).
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
The personal data that the controller collects from the Holders are the following: Name, address, email, telephone number, tax information in particular, the federal taxpayer registry, billing address ; Transaction Information, this includes bank account, card number, as well as the security code of the same.
SENSITIVE DATA POLICY
The person in charge of its commercial policies does not request any information that under the Law is understood as sensitive data, such as: religion, sexual preferences, political opinions. Zelina supports and encourages diversity and therefore prohibits any discriminatory act or the request for any information that could imply a discriminatory act.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The data we collect will have the following uses:
- ⋅ Sending new information and updating of our products: that is, sending advertising and promotions,
- ⋅ Follow up on the online purchase of products, specifically the process of identification, validation, clarification, return, product shipments, cancellation and product purchase follow-up
- ⋅ For the payment or realization of transactions for the acquisition of products
- ⋅ For the issuance of invoices
- ⋅ To send the products purchased online,
- ⋅ To be part of the list of associates and
- ⋅ To meet legal requirements with competent authorities.
OPTIONS AND MEANS THAT THE CONTROLLER OFFERS TO THE HOLDERS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
You can stop receiving communications and advertising by requesting it from our personal data protection officer through the email email@example.com
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
We inform you that, in order to fulfill the purposes expressed above, it is necessary that your personal data be transferred and processed by natural and / or legal persons other than those who are part of Zelina, which are listed below:
• Package processing services company and shipment of goods, in order to send purchase orders to the address indicated at the time of purchase.
• Payment processing services company via the Internet in order to carry out transactions for the acquisition of products
USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON OUR INTERNET PORTAL
The personal data that we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following: browsing hours, browsing time on our website, sections consulted, and internet pages accessed prior to ours. It is important to mention that the data collected through cookies and other technologies is non-personal data.
In case you prefer to disable cookies, you can delete the file at the end of each session through the browser’s configuration option.
MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS OF THE HOLDER
At any time, your duly accredited legal representative may exercise the rights of Access, Rectification when they consider that they are erroneous or inaccurate, Cancellation in case they consider that the data is not treated properly, Opposition in case they do not want their data
are treated for specific purposes and / or Revocation when it is no longer your wish as the owner that Zelina continue to use your personal data.
The exercise of one of them does not prevent the exercise of the other and neither is a budget for the exercise of another.
To exercise your aforementioned rights, you must send your request to our personal data department at the email firstname.lastname@example.org and / or directly to our address located at Vainilla 270, Granjas México, Iztacalco, 08400 Mexico City.
The request to exercise the rights of the Holder must contain the following information:
- ⋅ Name of the owner
- ⋅ Address and email address to notify you of the response to your request
- ⋅ A clear and precise description of the data with respect to which it is sought to exercise the corresponding right
- ⋅ The object of the request
- ⋅ Any element that facilitates the location of the data, and a copy of your identification must be attached, and where appropriate the document by which the legal representation is accredited. The response period for your request will be 20 business days from the day the request for access, rectification, cancellation and corresponding opposition was received. The response will be communicated to you within the aforementioned period to the email address you provided in your request or by sending a letter to the address provided in it. Once this notification is received, you will have a period of 15 working days to make it effective if appropriate. At any time you may revoke the consent you have given us for the processing of your personal data, in such a way that we allow them to be used. To do this, you must submit a request in the aforementioned terms for the exercise of ARCO rights. The procedure to be followed will be the same as that provided for the exercise of ARCO rights. If your request is appropriate, your data will stop being processed by Zelina. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE Any change to this Privacy Notice will be informed through the following means: 1. By email that we personally send you.
2. And through our web portal. Similarly, the Holders are informed that the Privacy Notice may be modified at any time in order to address legislative developments, as well as modification of internal policies of Zelina.
Date of the last update to this privacy notice: October 23, 2020
In the event that the Holder does not partially or totally agree on the content of this Privacy Notice, we request that you notify your disagreement and disagreement to the email email@example.com with attention to the personal data protection department.